Please Support My New YouTube Channel!

Reid Rosefelt

8 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I just found out I have been permanently banned from the Metaverse forum on Reddit because of this video.  Too bad.  It's a great forum.

You can say ***** on network TV, but not apparently on Reddit.

You can't say it here either. 

You're fine, as long as you're not trying to say the word as sholes! 😜

Edited by craigb
  • Like 1

So I googled "can people say ******** on Reddit?  One of the top links was this.  Maybe you were banned from that specific forum because you insulted "powerful" people.  Or maybe just the person who holds the trademark for METAVERSE (or the lawyer for that person). On third thought, maybe it was your EXPOSE of ERPing.  

Edited by User 905133
edits

I'm in... This banning stuff is getting in out of hand. You had a great channel... Don't know the background or anything as I've been away from this form for a long time but your aim again and I'm glad it was this day so I could sign up. Take care and best of luck I'll be watching

It is ironic that I was talking about the kind of people who took me down.  But no actual person did that.  They have AI set up to do that.

The guy that founded the subreddit is a great guy and has reached out to me to join his Discord.  But I don't know if he has the power to reinstate me to his own subreddit. 

Just to be absolutely sure, I took it down from YouTube. I really wouldn't want to screw up my second channel!  😀   I wasn't that crazy about the video anyway.