random thread

pwal³

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

700b.jpg

That reminded me of a sign that a neighbour once put out front of his place that said " My lawn is not a toilet for your dog". The writing was really quite small and therefore hard to read from any kind of distance. As I was walking past one day someone walking by with a dog abruptly stopped to get up close and read it. Guess what his dog decided to do during this unexpected stop on his morning walk...?

Mostly I'm quite proud of not being the type of person that instantly remembers that I have a camera in my pocket, but that was definitely a missed opportunity for some comedy gold.

• Like 1

This is not meant as a left or right political statement, sometimes my brain just goes to weird places…

If the Supreme Court decides that Mr. Trump has total presidential immunity for anything he did or could do, then Mr. Biden can have Mr. Trump killed.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

This is not meant as a left or right political statement, sometimes my brain just goes to weird places…

If the Supreme Court decides that Mr. Trump has total presidential immunity for anything he did or could do, then Mr. Biden can have Mr. Trump killed.

Thinking about this. It's very dangerous.

If the Supreme Court decides any president doesn't have to obey the law, and has complete immunity, it'll turn the USA into the biggest, baddest, Banana Republic on the planet.

Then, the president could send all his/her political opponents to the 'salt mines'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Thinking about this. It's very dangerous.

If the Supreme Court decides any president doesn't have to obey the law, and has complete immunity, it'll turn the USA into the biggest, baddest, Banana Republic on the planet.

Then, the president could send all his/her political opponents to the 'salt mines'.

I don't want to kill this thread but...  all of this has already happened Bob.  There is a TON of proof if you look in uncensored places (using the Brave browser and Rumble for example).  You can't listen to ANYTHING the bought-and-paid-for propaganda mass media says.  My PhD work was in the neuroscience field (including hypnotherapy and NLP) and they are definitely using certain word patterns and logical fallacies to brainwash people (control the information; control the people).  Remember, the term "conspiracy theorist" which is used to shame people using their brains, actually is a term created by the head of the CIA back in the 60's, Alan Dulles, to identify people who knew the truth around the Kennedy assassination and weren't buying the provided narrative.  Memos were sent to all major news broadcasting agencies on the best ways to keep these people quiet.

I've spent HUNDREDS of hours researching all of this and have almost 400 GB's of saved evidence.  I don't get my opinions from 20 minutes in front of a TV.  Oh, and they have already tried to kill Trump.

All of that said, even though people need to finally and truly wake up and see what's going on around the entire world, the solution is for everyone to actually focus on what you want the world to be.  Focusing on the negative will continue to propagate the negative.

This is an incredibly deep rabbit hole that goes to places FAR beyond what people are willing to believe.  You are only seeing the surface level stuff.  Although all of this is extremely important to the survival of the human species (and, no, I'm not being either flippant or overly-dramatic), this little corner of the internet needs to stay as an escape.

• Like 1

2:30 am, just outside of a quiet town centre.......

The policeman asked the apparently drunk man weaving his way along the pavement if he would mind telling him where he was going at this time of night.... 

"I'm on my way to attend a lecture about how drinking too much, smoking and too many late nights have a highly detrimental effect on health, well-being and also life expectancy" said the man.

"Really? " said Plod "and who would be giving such a lecture at this time of the night?"

"My wife...."

• Haha 4

On 2/4/2024 at 9:53 AM, Notes_Norton said:

As Richard Nixon once said, "if the president does it, it's not illegal".