manipulation unclear/undefined

edward sourial

how to record by infinite samples or plug-in modules... i feel purchasing [along-with,my..,moog-sub-phatty-alto fx122 8 channel mixer nylon string guitar and sure ] a 61 nektar and volca sample 2 [sequencer] can not be virtuous as inputing the sampling or inputing [from-keyboard]..by bandlab-cakewalk..in other words what contains/memorizes/dimensiates a keyboard [driven] track to repeat/memorize...continue to overdub/multitrack/auotomate [something] like.the patterns of grand-piano or flute do not seem to automatable/additional!!!e???

I have tried to understand this:

4 hours ago, edward sourial said:

how to record by infinite samples or plug-in modules... i feel purchasing [along-with,my..,moog-sub-phatty-alto fx122 8 channel mixer nylon string guitar and sure ] a 61 nektar and volca sample 2 [sequencer] can not be virtuous as inputing the sampling or inputing [from-keyboard]..by bandlab-cakewalk..in other words what contains/memorizes/dimensiates a keyboard [driven] track to repeat/memorize...continue to overdub/multitrack/auotomate [something] like.the patterns of grand-piano or flute do not seem to automatable/additional!!!e???

and have come up with:

How do I record in Cakewalk using samples and plug-ins (and my moog-sub-phatty, alto fx122 8 channel mixer, nylon string guitar, a 61 nektar, and volca sample 2 sequencer)?

What can I use in Cakewalk to loop a keyboard-based track and layer overdubs such as a piano or flute?

I have tried and I cannot figure out how to add additional instrument / tracks.

This is just a guess. 

Edited by User 905133

On 12/14/2022 at 4:12 AM, edward sourial said:

Hmm. I'll take a crack at distilling/translating this.

"I feel that buying a Nektar 61 (keyboard controller) and Volca Sample 2 (hardware digital sampler/sequencer) won't be as good as inputting notes from a keyboard into Cakewalk to trigger samples and sampled instruments. How do I configure Cakewalk so that I can layer multiple instruments, either by overdubbing or using imported patterns."

Only an educated guess based on context....

Since it would probably be helpful in Edward's case, I think YouTube offers captioning in multiple languages?

Try this: