Extra 25% off at Izotope

cclarry

I own the last versions of one of Izotope's bundles,  I think it's called the Music Production Suite or something close to that. I was wondering if any Izotope users who've updated to the latest versions of Ozone, Nectar and the other software find this to be an important update they would recommend. 

I'm truly not knowledgeable on mixing and mastering  and have learned a lot from people in this forum,  so I ask from that perspective, considering that a lot of you have greater expertise than I do in these areas. Thanks in advance. 

Oops, my bad. I should have mentioned  that I own the Exponetial reverbs I want, Neoverb andVocalSynth, so the extras aren't of interest to me (they mostly duplicate what I already own).  I was interested in and Neoverb, so I suppose the big things I am most  are  whether the updated versions of Neutron (4) , RX (10) Standard, Ozone Advanced (10), Nectar Plus (3) are  worthwhile updates from the previous versions to justify the price in your opinion? 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

I’d say Neutron 4 and Ozone 10 Advanced both are interesting, but maybe not more than $50 each interesting, if you already have Neutron 3 and Ozone 9 Advanced. I even prefer the older GUI. 
And another downside is the fact that Ozone 10 Advanced can’t be used standalone. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

I’d say Neutron 4 and Ozone 10 Advanced both are interesting, but maybe not more than $50 each interesting, if you already have Neutron 3 and Ozone 9 Advanced. I even prefer the older GUI. 
And another downside is the fact that Ozone 10 Advanced can’t be used standalone. 

Thanks,  Fleer, that's very helpful. 

• Like 1

Upgraded last year to last years version of Everything Bundle. Like Pavlov, I’ve got all the “extra” stuff I need. I had hoped to upgrade from RX 9 Advanced to  10 Advanced; Neutron 3-4 (Advanced?) and Ozone 9 Advanced to 10 Advanced. Looks like I’ll be skipping this year’s cycle. Too much for too little.

• Like 1