❄️ Luftrum Winter Sale from December 5 - 28 save up to 50% ❄️

TheSteven

Luftrum Winter Sale from December 5 - 28 save up to 50%

Luftrum Winter Sale ❄️

I am excited to announce this: Lunaris 2 is coming on December 9. Watch the presentation video below.

The Luftrum Winter Sale has finally arrived, and with a few exceptions, everything is 40-50% off and this includes Bioscape and Lunaris, but we are running low on Lunaris licenses, and when they are sold out, that's it.

Use the magic code hellosnow in the Sound Shop to apply the discount.

But the sale is not the only gift this year because reports have reached us that three $150 Gift Cards have escaped the sound lab and are on the loose! Disguised in gold paper and jumping into random orders in December. Watch out, they could be anywhere and might arrive in your inbox together with your order.

Whether you are a newsletter lurker or a long-time loyal customer, I want to say thank you. Many things are competing for your attention, and your support is not something I take for granted.

Until the Lunaris 2 release on Friday.

Stay frosty!

Soren
Luftrum
www.luftrum.com  

Lunaris 2 is coming this Friday. Some of your questions are answered in the vid below. Listen to some pads while the new features are revealed...

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

• TheSteven changed the title to ❄️ Luftrum Winter Sale from December 5 - 28 save up to 50% ❄️
1 hour ago, bitflipper said:

I intend to dissect them in detail

I have several Luftrum banks for various synths that I bought for that exact reason! All excellent, and rarely a dud patch in the bunch! :)

• iZotope Iris - Luftrum 10
  • u-he Repro 5 - Luftrum 19
  • bx_oberhausen - Luftrum 22
  • Arturia Pigments - Luftrum 23

Need to save up for the half dozen more that I will need to add when I get Zebra Legacy! 🙄

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Looking back, I wish I had spent $500 on Omnisphere up front. Would have probably saved a bunch on synths that I thought I needed along the way, LOL! 🤪

Who do you think you're fooling?
You'd still be hanging around here waiting for your turn to say "My moniker is abacab and I am a plugin addict."

If you had bought Omnisphere, what you'd be saying now is 
"Looking back, I wish I had spent $500 on getting Keyscape up front too!"
and you'd still have all those other synths for their 'tonal colors'.

Remember the forum mantra:
Bapu abides...
Bapu he buys...
Bapu installs...
then on he rides...

My moniker is TheSteven and I am a plugin addict.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, abacab said:

Looking back, I wish I had spent $500 on Omnisphere up front. Would have probably saved a bunch on synths that I thought I needed along the way, LOL! 🤪

Your comment made me think back on expensive purchases I've made that turned out to be good investments.

Omnisphere definitely makes that list, but I'd have to place Kontakt above it. I'd include Zebra2 on the list because it was more expensive than most other non-sampled synths but ended up making the others unnecessary. Superior Drummer, Trillian and Keyscape have all earned their keep. 

But the top spot on that list would have to be SONAR. I chose it only because I'd used Cakewalk in the past when it was a DOS-based MIDI sequencer, and hoped that  I might leverage that familiarity with SONAR. 

• Like 2