Wavesfactory - 50% store wide

jngnz

8 minutes ago, daveiv said:

Such as?

Cassette is one of my favorite tape cassette emulation plugins. There are tons on the market, and most do the same thing. I just like the sound of it. Lots of features in the plugin's back panel. Also like Sketch Cassette (Aberrant Audio), for more wobbly / lofi cassette effects, which has a bundle sale at Plugin Boutique. 

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Last BF I was looking at quantum which was $99 (35% off). This year it’s $74 for BF hmmm.  I have split eq but this is split-eq (simpler version) but with effects so has intrigued me since released.  

So Physion then? ;) Got that for peanuts in the Grand $4.99 Eventide Glitch Sale of 2022.

I have the original version of the Legacy Drums drum kit Waves Factory sold, which I bought back when Jesus had just launched the business, but I'm trying to limit the drum libraries I buy that don't work out of the box with Roland V-Drums.  Still, Waves Factory VQ Drums library sounds so good, I'm very tempted to get it. This demo is a great version of Zeppelin's Moby Dick, both in terms of the sound of the library  and the playing. 

https://www.wavesfactory.com/kontakt-libraries/vq-drums/

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jan Schmitz said:

So Physion then? ;) Got that for peanuts in the Grand $4.99 Eventide Glitch Sale of 2022.

I have Physion also so this was main reason I didn’t buy it last year.  Should’ve mentioned this. Although, supposedly Quantum has more control options and easier to use.  With this said, I now have MXXX (core) which can also do similar.  So maybe I can spend the $74 elsewhere :)