Waves - Renaissance Maxx Bundle for $39.99

Frank

6 hours ago, Grem said:

Yes they do. Go to you Waves account and select the upgrade you want, then you can get a code to send to Koby over at everyplugin.com and get a great price on it. Better than what Waves will give you.

Nope, There use to be this code that worked and it wasn't about upgrades.  

4 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Nope, There use to be this code that worked and it wasn't about upgrades.  

There still is a code... for WUP!!

But Koby at everyplugin.com has this Ren Max deal for $29!!

That's just a little under $3 per plugin!!

Which is a no-brainer.

I like their bass and compressor.  They only thing they ever updated was changing the paint.  I thought about getting this for system #3 but I don't care for their licensing. I have yet to discover what I have in Melda and IK.

If I could go back in time when there was some contentment I would file this under the only plugins you would need.

5 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I like their bass and compressor.  They only thing they ever updated was changing the paint.  I thought about getting this for system #3 but I don't care for their licensing. I have yet to discover what I have in Melda and IK.

If I could go back in time when there was some contentment I would file this under the only plugins you would need.

Enlighten me on their licensing, please.

I searched the Internet and found that several of these plugins was given away free by waves for one reason or another....

I can stand to wait.  I've got all the plug-ins I need right now and those others are just toys.

Dec 15 2021 R-Bass was made free by Waves Audio.  R-Bass would be the only reason I get this bundle and they've already lowered the price to 0 several times before... So I can wait.

Edited by El Diablo