Free - Capsule Audio -Nightfall - until 1.November

Kreveta Puket

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/64-Virtual-Instrument/9844-Nightfall

Sounds from 6 Feet Under

Scary sounds to haunt your nightmares, the suspenseful instruments of Nightfall cover twisted timbres, inspired by movies from Alien to Zombieland.

64 nerve-shredding presets include ominous drones, creepy pianos, orchestral shocks, eerie bells, and pulsating pads. Ideal for musicians who need to shock and surprise, these sounds are perfect for macabre modern scoring, blood-soaked beats, or even hard-hitting horror trap. Nightfall strikes just the right balance between frights and delights.

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello dear Fleer, i was yesterday first :) . I put this deal  2 hours before second person 🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

By Kreveta Puket, 22 hours ago

Freebie: Capsule Audio - Nightfall (Free @ Plugin Boutique. Save $19.99. Limited time only!

By MusicMan, 20 hours ago

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2022 at 12:46 PM, Kreveta Puket said:

Hello dear Fleer, i was yesterday first :) . I put this deal  2 hours before second person 🙂

By Kreveta Puket, 22 hours ago

Freebie: Capsule Audio - Nightfall (Free @ Plugin Boutique. Save $19.99. Limited time only!

By MusicMan, 20 hours ago

I missed this one and sorry about the double post 🙂 Clearly my searching skills left a little to be desired that day! 🤣

• Like 2

13 hours ago, El Diablo said:

This is got to be a joke.... you realize your on cakewalk forums, right?

This deals forum is a sub-forum of the Coffee House, open to music related discussion that is not necessarily Cakewalk related.

There are users of many DAWs in here, even including some non-Windows users. So enjoy some diversity! :)

1 hour ago, abacab said:

This deals forum is a sub-forum of the Coffee House, open to music related discussion that is not necessarily Cakewalk related.

There are users of many DAWs in here, even including some non-Windows users. So enjoy some diversity! :)

Yep there was some ignorance with a member of 15 posts.  FL is also a VST which cane be used in Bandlab.

It's also nice to know which plugins crash in certain DAWs.