The Forest Nightwatch

TracingArcs

1 hour ago, TracingArcs said:

Illustrating the free Decent Sampler pack - Natures Synth from Martin Andrew Smith at Pianobook . Also from the free instruments at Pianobook. Air Textues by Francesco Silvestri. And The Meyer Choir by Jon Meyer. A dark soundscapey thing trying to set a mood !

All that is missing is a Chain Saw sound 😆

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Drifting, drifting, drifting, drifting, drifting, drifting, drifting, drifting, driftzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,  😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

You don't know how close you are. I have a 10 minute version of this. I've never heard it in full. Always fall asleep before it ends..............

• Like 1

I get a sense of peace, but also a spooky mood as if something could be out there.   Major mode harmony tries to break through the darkness but the minor mode comes back, sometime both at the same time.   Great title!  Coming up with good titles is not easy, and this is one of the best.  

Very well done!  That pianobook has amazing sounds.   Did you make this for H day?  

Will be posting my new song/video today

Edited by MichaelJohn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MichaelJohn said:

I get a sense of peace, but also a spooky mood as if something could be out there.   Major mode harmony tries to break through the darkness but the minor mode comes back, sometime both at the same time.   Great title!  Coming up with good titles is not easy, and this is one of the best.  

Very well done!  That pianobook has amazing sounds.   Did you make this for H day?  

Will be posting my new song/video today

Thanks MichaelJohn. Yes, titles are difficult.  I've found working to an imagined visual helps a lot in giving ideas. Not made specifically for H. But at the back of my mind 😁