Audio Plugin Deals - 15% OFF

Niky Serrano

17 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Ok, found it. I don't think I have ever visited their front page before. :)

Their website and search isn't their greatest either.. some plugins show up in some sections and then missing in others. You can go to Shop->Brands and not see something listed under a brand, but then find it searching another way.. their entire site is a lucky dip! 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Their website and search isn't their greatest either.. some plugins show up in some sections and then missing in others. You can go to Shop->Brands and not see something listed under a brand, but then find it searching another way.. their entire site is a lucky dip! 🤣

True!

Did anyone get the APD deal on Syntronik 2 and if so, does it qualify for the IK 4-for-1 Promotion? I didn't see it explicitly excluded, but there was that issue with MP CE.   

Promotion is valid from August 2, 2022 through August 31, 2022.

Products are only available as Digital Download.

Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered between August 2, 2022 and August 31, 2022.

IK Multimedia reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate or modify the promotion.

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.

The promotion applies to new purchases from the beginning of the promotion only (product transfers and products received as giveaways are ineligible).

FREE selected promotional products cannot be sold/transferred. They reside in your account separate from the original purchase and would not be transferred if the original qualifying item is sold.

Note that qualifying products must remain registered in your IK account to retain eligibility.

All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country.

PS: If you are an APD customer and want Syntronik 2, check your e-mail for a LOYALTY Code.

Syntronik 2 is available to everyone else on our website right now for $79.99, but with the coupon code above, you can get an extra $17 OFF.

By my math, that $5.00 more of a discount than the going-back-to-school code! 

Edited by User 905133
(2) to shorten the post; (1) to add a PS re APD LOYALTY Coupon for SYN2
  • Like 1