75% OFF: Goliath v2 by Tone Empire

antler

A TRULY REVOLUTIONARY & “ANALOG” SOUNDING TOOL

GET

75%OFF

For only $19.00 (normally $79.00), get Goliath v2 (VST3/AU/AAX) by Tone Empire!

Goliath v2 features 4 Analog Modelled Processing chains featuring ALLOY (Nickel, Iron, Steel based Transformers), TUBE, TAPE & VINYL with a drive control plus a FET based envelope and a 3 band EQ.

This is a truly revolutionary and “analog” sounding tool. Be prepared to be pleasantly surprised!

Limited time offer, don’t miss out

https://audioplugin.deals/goliath-v2-vst3-au-aax-by-tone-empire/

10 hours ago, mibby said:

I put Goliath in my cart at APD, and they offered Firechild for $19 without using any rewards money...

That's good to know, though I have enough rewards money to buy Twitter so I was actually looking forward to an opportunity to finally use them for something. :)

Anyhow, the Goliath deal is still available for 10 more days, so I think I'll wait until next month in case they offer some new freebies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

These add quite a lot of latency in Cubase.. I was trying a few out in a project and noticed the additional latency and traced it back to Goliath, Reelight and Firechild. Not too much of an issue in mixing stage, but I think I'll probably pass given I've got some good alternatives. Still not bad plugins though.

• Thanks 1