ccLarry's Secret Deal Resource

PavlovsCat

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Simples. 
Peter is a good guy. I like him. 
But Larry is the best. I love him. 

At this point, only a complete newbie wouldn't know that. And the newbie would find out after a few minutes of checking out threads here! You call Larry the king, I prefer "the boss," but either way, I think it's very clear that you and I -- and many others miss him. Not just his deals, but his presence. Hopefully,  in time,  he'll return,  see how people missed him and realize that he's extremely loved and appreciated by 99% of the folks here. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

At this point, only a complete newbie wouldn't know that. And the newbie would find out after a few minutes of checking out threads here! You call Larry the king, I prefer "the boss," but either way, I think it's very clear that you and I -- and many others miss him. Not just his deals, but his presence. Hopefully,  in time,  he'll return,  see how people missed him and realize that he's extremely loved and appreciated by 99% of the folks here. 

I think you misunderstood me. What I found annoying  was the back and forth on the “mystery” post, apparently about Peter, which had been deleted.

• Great Idea 1

22 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

I think you misunderstood me. What I found annoying  was the back and forth on the “mystery” post, apparently about Peter, which had been deleted.

I'm not sure what you're referencing.  My comment you quoted only referred to Fleer and Larry and that the vast majority of Cakewalk forum users appreciate Larry.

There was actually a series of bullying, taunting  and attack posts targeting Peter. It wasn't just one, it was a pattern. But, again,  I wasn't referencing you or anything you posted.  Perhaps you misunderstood my 99% remark? It just meant that there are some users here that have made some unfriendly posts directed at Larry or make negative posts when some of us post our appreciation for Larry.  I absolutely wasn't referencing you or your posts, which I get, was just you expressing that since Batwaffel deleted his posts I referenced,  you couldn't discern the issues being discussed. Suffice to say, Batwaffel made a series of bullying/harassing attack posts targeting Peter and I called it out. As it's my thread, I felt an obligation to address it. Batwaffel later owned up to doing those things and has since stopped.

Was his half apology sincere or just to ensure he doesn't get banned so that he can continue to self promote at this forum?  I certainly don't know.

Edited by PavlovsCat

BTW, on a related note to the controversy that a user started in this thread, I think it's a major reflection of one of the things I greatly appreciated about Larry's deal threads. These guys are only in it for sales commissions for deals they post. So they're more focused on deals where they get a kickback (affiliate marketing $$$). Larry didn't use affiliate marketing links.

Larry wasn't only showing you deals he made money on and ignoring or downplaying deals he didn't make money on as these affiliate sales deals and YouTube infuencer "reviewer" folks do; Larry didn't make money on any of those deals. He shared deals because he enjoyed doing so -- he enjoyed making this a really valuable community. And that is one of the major reasons I so greatly appreciate Larry. The guy who entered this thread just to bully Peter shares deals to make money. And there's nothing unethical about that,  but his mean spirited bullying and attack mentality is, no doubt,  a reflection of greed. Larry was only sharing deals to be a good and helpful member of the community and I think it's clear that he has been a great and incredibly important member of this community. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 4