WUP perks: Premium Masterclasses

Yan Filiatrault

Learn the most musical-sounding way to add depth and width to your masters

Join award-winning mastering engineer Piper Payne (Madame Gandhi, Dolly Parton) to learn a secret technique for making your masters wider, in this Waves Premium Masterclass, exclusive to Waves Update Plan members.

We all want our mastered tracks to sound big, wide, loud and full. To achieve that, many of us first reach for stereo widening knobs or MS processing techniques. But these methods are risky, and might introduce phase issues if not done carefully. In this half-hour masterclass, Piper will show you a simpler, more musical, more natural way to achieve width and depth in a master.

https://www.waves.com/waves-premium-masterclasses-mastering-piper-payne?utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=premium-masterclass-piper-payne-release

This is a Waves Premium Masterclass, exclusive for Waves Update Plan members. The Waves Update Plan is included free for 1 year with every Waves plugin or bundle purchase, and is renewable at any point afterwards.

Nice vid but my 69.5 year old damaged ears really could not hear much difference between the A/B tests, however she stressed that you/I/we might not hear the diff on HPs and that it would be better on a setup like "this" (hers). Her setup looks to me to cost multi $10Ks. 🙂 

You’re nine years ahead of me, Bapuji. 

We've got nine years, stuck on my eyes
Nine years, what a surprise
We've got nine years, my brain hurts a lot
Nine  years, that's all we've got

We've got nine years, what a surprise
Nine years, stuck on my eyes
Nine years, that's all we've got

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

You’re nine years ahead of me, Bapuji. 

We've got nine years, stuck on my eyes
Nine years, what a surprise
Nine  years, that's all we've got

We've got nine years, what a surprise
Nine years, stuck on my eyes
Nine years, that's all we've got

If you ever go WUP = means you're senile.

• Haha 2