IK May the 4th Krazy Deal - Spaceport '77

cclarry

This was an add-on library for ST4. Probably could have been a Syntronik library if just the Obie One. But the C30P adds some interesting sounding layers in here...

But honestly, I rarely, if ever, turn to ST4 for synth sounds. I have the ST4 MAX which is crammed full out the ying yang with generic synth samples. But with Syntronik and other tools available, my other synth options are closer at hand.

Edited by abacab

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

It was $19.99 2 years ago.....inflation and stuff ya know

It was actually FREE.  I forget the details about how/when I picked it up, but I never bought it and registered it on: 21-11-2019 according to my Products page.  Although, if I ever want to actually USE it, I'll have to pay $10 to download it because I didn't know that stupid policy existed back then...  😠

Edited by mibby

7 minutes ago, mibby said:

It was actually FREE.  I forget the details about how/when I picked it up, but I never bought it and registered it on: 21-11-2019 according to my Products page.  Although, if I ever want to actually USE it, I'll have to pay $10 to download it because I didn't know that stupid policy existed back then...  😠

I also remember it being FREE at one point...