APD Deal - Aria Sounds London Solo Strings

cclarry

42 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

So even at $29 is it worth the punt?

Or more to the point WHY IS IT down to $29? Amongst other things BLOAT v Usableness?

Whell, it's not the best of strings. Not at all. But it's a lot of them for a very low price. If you haven't got any, this is okay.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

The only Aria Sounds library I find worthwhile. 

This is literally the most positive comment I can recall  seeing about an Aria Sounds library on any forum in more than a decade that I've known of the brand. Even considering the subsequent post stating "Whell, it's not the best of strings. Not at all. But it's a lot of them for a very low price. If you haven't got any, this is okay,"  it's still the most positive commentary on an Aria library I can recall seeing.  Aria should use that on their site as a testimonial  (I kid. I kid). 

For those considering the library,  they're constantly on sale at this price, just like Aria's other libraries (the other strings library and a choir library) are constantly on sale at similar price (I think $39 USD for the other string library and the choir libraryis regularlyon sale somewhere for $29 or $39).   For anyone considering an Aria library,  I'd strongly recommend searching for comments on them at this forum and at VI Control first.

Edited by PavlovsCat

8 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

So even at $29 is it worth the punt?

Or more to the point WHY IS IT down to $29? Amongst other things BLOAT v Usableness?

Eventually 8dio will probably offer a package at that price over even Spitfire will probably release some originals.