Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555

cclarry

11 hours ago, Zo said:

It is at 59$ witch is not a bad price ;) ... 

I am looking at that list of products today. my guess is the next volume bundle is gonna have either one or both of those marshall's. And  probably a Weiss at least. Hopefully something else from the licensed stuff they have.

I keep thinking that they might add Amp Room: Marshall Edition to the HOLIDAYSPECIALS sale.  This contains the Plexi, Silver Jubilee, JMP 2203, & Bluesbreaker 1962–and the eight cabs from Marshall Cabinet Collection.

However, my current upgrade price from standard Amp Room to Marshall Edition is 178 EUR, so it seems better to grab each of these $19 deals and make my own Marshall Edition piece by piece. 

Does that make sense, or am I missing something that Amp Room: Marshall Edition would include by doing it this way? Of course I'm assuming that all Marshall Edition amps will eventually be in the HOLIDAYSPECIAL sale which might not happen.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

I keep thinking that they might add Amp Room: Marshall Edition to the HOLIDAYSPECIALS sale.  This contains the Plexi, Silver Jubilee, JMP 2203, & Bluesbreaker 1962–and the eight cabs from Marshall Cabinet Collection.

However, my current upgrade price from standard Amp Room to Marshall Edition is 178 EUR, so it seems better to grab each of these $19 deals and make my own Marshall Edition piece by piece. 

Does that make sense, or am I missing something that Amp Room: Marshall Edition would include by doing it this way? Of course I'm assuming that all Marshall Edition amps will eventually be in the HOLIDAYSPECIAL sale which might not happen.

I have the Plexi lead as part of my package. Its quite good. I think if you can get each marshall for $19 as they come along on sale, that's probably really good deal if you have no interest in the other stuff they make.

I still suspect these will be in the next volume update. I can't see what else Softube are going to be able to add. It will have to be parts of older Marshalls, Weiss, Modular and maybe Summit. But maybe I want wrong. As I am a volume owner, I will wait it out for the next update. It add ups to about $10 to $15 per plugin when you get the update.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

I have the Plexi lead as part of my package. Its quite good. I think if you can get each marshall for $19 as they come along on sale, that's probably really good deal if you have no interest in the other stuff they make.

I still suspect these will be in the next volume update. I can't see what else Softube are going to be able to add. It will have to be parts of older Marshalls, Weiss, Modular and maybe Summit. But maybe I want wrong. As I am a volume owner, I will wait it out for the next update. It add ups to about $10 to $15 per plugin when you get the update.

Softube is aware of other amp sim as simple as that , even neural dsp , when they release like for exemple the last stuff , it is 4 amps , pedals , cabs ect ....so at the end it s more around 25 per amp ...softube is smart to do that to push then people to use amp room as an incitation sonce the marshall integration is exellent ....

To sum up , they try to make people think of those as add ons , not singles , and sonthe price needs to fallow , it is actually less expensive than a 35$ amplitube amp ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Softube is aware of other amp sim as simple as that , even neural dsp , when they release like for exemple the last stuff , it is 4 amps , pedals , cabs ect ....so at the end it s more around 25 per amp ...softube is smart to do that to push then people to use amp room as an incitation sonce the marshall integration is exellent ....

To sum up , they try to make people think of those as add ons , not singles , and sonthe price needs to fallow , it is actually less expensive than a 35$ amplitube amp ...

form what I can tell. Softube add 4 to 5new items for each volume update.

Vol4:
Marshall Plexi Lead
American Class A
Modument Bass
Spring Reverb
Acoustic Feedback
Passive-Active Pack

Vol5:
Weiss EQ MP
Amp Room
Statement Lead
Marshall Cabinet Collection

But guess is Marshall Jubille  will be in next volume update. Maybe Eden as well. Weiss compressor or EQ1. Some of the Modular addons. I am hoping for Tube-Tech  or Chandler. But probably not gonna happen. We shall see I guess in March 2022.

Edited by telecode 101

I have to say that none of the Marshall Jubilee vst's sound like the original. Softube/UAD and IKM has come the closest IMO, but still doesn't do this amp justice.

I had to sell my Marshall 2555 10 or so years ago, and have missed it since. It had a quite broad pallet of sounds for being a Marshall, and could sound heavier on its own than any of the Marshall Jubilee Amp sims out there.

Rant over.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Zargg said:

I have to say that none of the Marshall Jubilee vst's sound like the original. Softube/UAD and IKM has come the closest IMO, but still doesn't do this amp justice.

I had to sell my Marshall 2555 10 or so years ago, and have missed it since. It had a quite broad pallet of sounds for being a Marshall, and could sound heavier on its own than any of the Marshall Jubilee Amp sims out there.

Rant over.

you just keep on posting and you gonna make me blow $20 😞

16 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

you just keep on posting and you gonna make me blow $20 😞

I just did myself. I had demoed it some time ago, and thought for this price I couldn't resist.

It does the clean sounds better than the heavy sounds, compared to the original.

• Like 1