All of Pettinhouse $49 or $69

Fleer

Just got this in:

The crossgrade $49 
It is necessary that you have bought one or more Pettinhouse products in the past and automatically you are entitled to receive the crossgrade.12 Pettinhouse sample libraries.

Refer a friend | https://www.pettinhouse.com/html/Friend.html
Could you please help me? Refer a friend this offer! He will have the option to purchase the Complete Bundle for $69. It's enough to inform him about this offer and send him the link. Thank you SO MUCH for this!!!

Edited by Fleer
  • Like 5

Awww... I was waiting for this one as well 'cause I missed the sale a year ago. And I was holding off from buying single libraries waiting for this sale on the bundle but now it seems I need to have already bought something to take advantage. 

Your saying that I should consider buying in with $69? Oh well, I'll consider :) 

• Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

Just got this in:

The crossgrade $49 
It is necessary that you have bought one or more Pettinhouse products in the past and automatically you are entitled to receive the crossgrade.12 Pettinhouse sample libraries.

Refer a friend | https://www.pettinhouse.com/html/Friend.html
Could you please help me? Refer a friend this offer! He will have the option to purchase the Complete Bundle for $69. It's enough to inform him about this offer and send him the link. Thank you SO MUCH for this!!!

How will this work? Can anyone use this link to buy the bundle for $69 instead of $89 for first time users?

Also, I think your subject for the post should read "All of Pettinhouse $49 or $69" instead of "All of Pettinhouse $49 or $60". Please update if needed.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Kal S said:

How will this work? Can anyone use this link to buy the bundle for $69 instead of $89 for first time users?

Also, I think your subject for the post should read "All of Pettinhouse $49 or $69" instead of "All of Pettinhouse $49 or $60". Please update if needed.

I think so.  
And, done. 

• Like 2