Ben Osterhouse Black Friday Sale

cclarry

3 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

Ben's stuff is superb. For anyone who  likes his instruments. He has been approached by, and is working with Native Instruments to produce an instrument for them. Well deserved.

Good news. Best of devs. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Barrie said:

Cheaper here: https://www.lootaudio.com/category/kontakt-instruments/ben-osterhouse

But don't buy the Collection £19.49 + £19.49 + £19.49 < £62.98 (buy the separates if interested)

You have to watch out at Loot Audio. They have started showing prices without VAT added recently. So if in the UK/EU you have to add (for example in th UK 20%). Which makes it more expensive. I've bought many things from them in the past. But this is just a trick to make them look cheaper in price to the unwary.

3 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

You have to watch out at Loot Audio. They have started showing prices without VAT added recently. So if in the UK/EU you have to add (for example in th UK 20%). Which makes it more expensive. I've bought many things from them in the past. But this is just a trick to make them look cheaper in price to the unwary.

They show the prices with VAT if I'm logged in.

Yes. Same for me. But if it was someone who was going to them for the first time. And based on the price they saw on screen. They would have to cough up more. Loot started showing without VAT a few weeks ago. And there seems to be no mention of the tax on the site till you either purchase or log in. Prior to this the price you saw was what you paid.  Which was fair.