IK MAX Deals!

cclarry

Just now, Craig N said:

There's no way I'm upgrading at the same price as it would have cost if I had sat the group buy out altogether, since there were no Max products offered in the group buy. Sad. 

I hear ya!  I'm sure that was "by design"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, antler said:

Hi @Peter - IK Multimedia

I'd like to respectfully make a request for the IK team - when checking out in the IK web shop, could there be a readout of the maximum number of jam points that can be used for that transaction? I know I can open up a calculator and do [price * 0.3], but it'd be easier if it told me exactly how many points I can spend instead of telling me that I've typed in a number that's too big.

Not a bad idea to calculate it.  But (see below) NOT autofill it.  At least to let someone keep having fun ;)

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

And ruin the fun of adding $1 dollar over and over till I hit the max? 😉

It would hopefully not be automatically entered though (coupon codes are because some of us here have pushed that they be 30%+ always so it won't interfere with a potentially better JamPoints discount), so you can still try if we implement something like that :D

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Not a bad idea to calculate it.  But (see below) NOT autofill it.  At least to let someone keep having fun ;)

Of course - I just meant that at some checkouts, you see messages like You can use up to x points towards this purchase. It's still up to the user to type in a number though, and defaults to a blank box (i.e. 0 points).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Hey Pete...

The Tascam's have shown up in my products, but they are running as "Demos" despite the fact
that they are authorized, and show as being owned in the Custom Shop...any clues as to why?

EDIT:  They have to be authorized individually to be out of demo mode...figured it out!

That was......annoying.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Based on the past, you were totally right.  If they hadn't come out with 3.5, I would have been waiting years for the FAME reverb. 

But, you know, I have a lot of very expensive and well-thought of reverbs.  But what I use pretty much all the time are the basic reverbs from T-RackS. .  It wouldn't surprise me if I continue to use them even after I get Sunset and FAME.   

There's so much stuff I'm looking forward to getting, but mainly the new T-RackS effects.  Mixbox.  I don't even have the latest AmpliTube, let alone all the expansions that come with this. 

Those new tapes wouldn't have made my music any better. But I fear that because I went with the group buy instead of the MAX upgrade it's going to take a long time until the MAX will have enough new plugins to justify the price of an upgrade.

I think this is a good time for me to finally make a list of plugins I actually need and buy only things that are on that list. I bet it's a short list.

• Like 1