Komplete Future Classics Collection

cclarry

wow.. just wow.!! So the new NI strategy is gotten down to "lets see how many times we can roll over 10+ year old products that haven't been updated for $100". half of this shit is abanadon ware..

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/58-Inst-Bundle/8012-KOMPLETE-Classics-Collection

the times they are a change-in..

Edited by telecode 101

First thing, most of these products aren't that old, and most have been updated in the past year or so, so that doesn't really make them abandonware.

Second, the Mod Pack is pretty darn good.   

Super 8 is also pretty good for what it is.  I'm not into Juno type synths, but if I were it might get some use.

Form is fun if you don't have Iris.

TRK-01?  OK, I can't defend that one.  I'm not the target market and I haven't heard any of the people who it should appeal to singing its praises.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

TRK-01?  OK, I can't defend that one.  I'm not the target market and I haven't heard any of the people who it should appeal to singing its praises.

It's ok if you don't already have something that does same thing. It actually pairs well with cakewalk if you are short on synth bass producing plugins. I have too many things that do what it does better

1 hour ago, dubdisciple said:

It's ok if you don't already have something that does same thing. It actually pairs well with cakewalk if you are short on synth bass producing plugins. I have too many things that do what it does better

You probably have too many free things that do what it does better.

• Like 2