Spitfire Studio Added to Acustica Sienna Free Edition

cclarry

As it seems there are less and less original ideas out there.. I'm anticipating new room emulations like:

Spitfire studio with new speakers and the air conditioning turned on low
Spitfire studio with new speakers and the air conditioning turned on medium 

(etc.)

Or even..

Phil's bedroom studio in the Lower East Side

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Barrie said:

As it seems there are less and less original ideas out there.. I'm anticipating new room emulations like:
Phil's bedroom studio in the Lower East Side

Don't forget Phil's bedroom studio v2 with 3D movable groupie placement - pick between Blonde, Redhead or Brunette filters.
Place one in front of that guitar player/keyboardist/bass player/drummer who never thinks they're loud enough in the mix to make them forget that you're even doing a mix.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, jesse g said:

Has anyone honestly used this and was pleased by what they heard?

Some people love it but I can’t get used to it, just seems to add a distracting veil over my mix. Don’t see the point , I prefer canopener + reference for working in headphones

Pretty useful if you have a lousy sounding room and if you have one of the supported headphone models. It includes correction curves made specifically for the headphones model, which is the reason I started using it. It makes it easy to identify problems in the mix. It's not supposed to make it sound better and you should always remember to bypass the plugin when you're exporting your mix.

19 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Don't forget Phil's bedroom studio v2 with 3D movable groupie placement - pick between Blonde, Redhead or Brunette filters.
Place one in front of that guitar player/keyboardist/bass player/drummer who never thinks they're loud enough in the mix to make them forget that you're even doing a mix.

Why y'all taking about my bedroom? 😶

• Like 1
  • Haha 2