8DIO 4/20 Sale, 42% off everything for 42 hours

Monomox

55 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They lied.  It doesn't work on Majestica....and that's not a Prophet Hardware Synth...

Why would you want that?  It's a one trick pony.   BTW it's an I in the code and not a one if one doesn't know why it doesn't work.  I decided to get Agitato Legato Arpeggio for $30.   It's a one trick pony probably. I watched the youtube videos.  I just increase my rarely used orchestra collection. 

Edited by kitekrazy

28 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Why would you want that?  It's a one trick pony.   BTW it's an I in the code and not a one if one doesn't know why it doesn't work.  I decided to get Agitato Legato Arpeggio for $30.   It's a one trick pony probably. I watched the youtube videos.  I just increase my rarely used orchestra collection. 

I don't.....I just wanted to see if REALLY was "Off Everything"

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

They lied.  It doesn't work on Majestica....and that's not a Prophet Hardware Synth...

Yes they lied. They offer a bigger discount on Majestica. That’s a bummer. They should have not extended the Majestica sale, so we could apply the code to pay a higher price...

59 minutes ago, Notformee said:

Yes they lied. They offer a bigger discount on Majestica. That’s a bummer. They should have not extended the Majestica sale, so we could apply the code to pay a higher price...

I'm not saying it's a problem.  Don't get your panties in a bunch.  
I'm saying that they should have showed it as EXCLUDED.  That's
the only point I was making.

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1