LiquidSonics Lustrous Plates

cclarry

Lustrous Plates recreates the beautiful tone of seven classic plate reverbs using LiquidSonics’ new Temporal Acoustic Spectral Mapping (TASM) technology.

Powered by Fusion-IR | Synthesis, Lustrous Plates is a rich and luxurious contemporary plate design with seven distinctive models. TASM uses a proprietary multi band dynamic capture and analysis method which allows an unprecedented frequency specific profiling of each plate’s natural decay, which is then mapped into an advanced reverb synthesis algorithm.

This not only reproduces the beautiful decay of real hardware plates, but it also gains the benefit of having classic algorithmic reverb parameters which allow fine tuning in ways that you’ve never been able to with any other plate emulation including precise control of frequency dispersion, width and modulation. 

Available now at the introductory price of $149 (rising to $199 from 21 April) from the LiquidSonics store, or as a part of the Slate Digital Everything Bundle.

Find Out More About Lustrous Plates

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Available now at the introductory price of $149 (rising to $199 from 21 April) from the LiquidSonics store, or as a part of the Slate Digital Everything Bundle.

I think if we wait long enough eventually everything will be part of the Slate Everything Bundle.

• Like 1

Still not in my bundle :(

But GAS affected person is like a zombie. Cannot wait...

I used license from Liquid Sonic for demo... It gives 14 days so enough time for ilok licenses updates for EB.

"To begin a demo please install the full software available from the tabs above and register the iLok code below in iLok License Manager:
1211-9044-5162-3365-6251-5462-6104-24

The demo will function for a period of 14 days. After this time a full license is required to continue using the software. "

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

Still not in my bundle :(

But GAS affected person is like a zombie. Cannot wait...

I used license from Liquid Sonic for demo... It gives 14 days so enough time for ilok licenses updates for EB.

"To begin a demo please install the full software available from the tabs above and register the iLok code below in iLok License Manager:
1211-9044-5162-3365-6251-5462-6104-24

The demo will function for a period of 14 days. After this time a full license is required to continue using the software. "

Here's the direct link to the download Piotr

https://slatedigital.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c1ab83e36c10fd8899d6b2a8d&id=827bb4b77d&e=306ef1560d

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Thanks Larry.  :)

Yep, I know, installation was no problem just lack of active license was not letting to use plugin (during vst scan asking for license and plugin was blocked).

At this moment, 2 h later,  license still not in my account in EB.

But I applied demo license in the meantime of waiting for ilok account update so can play with it till it arrives :) Like it,  nice thing :) 

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Just got to test this and it's pretty nice!

Yup, I got license  some hours ago, but anyway having demo for 14 days no pressure at all, could survive any propagation troubles.  Next will be gate which is Slate native so should not be problems with license distribution over the world. And next TH-U which I already have as upgrade from TH3,

The only things which bothers me is what will be purpose of the second promised gate. Tried to ask Steven but he didn't answer. Maybe missed my question or it is still kind of secret (no date announced yet).