Acoustic Isolation - Rigid Audio

Mesh

85% Off ACOUSTIC ISOLATION by Rigid Audio

Introducing ACOUSTIC ISOLATION by Rigid Audio – now available for only $12.99 instead of $89!

ACOUSTIC ISOLATION delivers 200 ready-to-rock kits covering stunning sounding drum grooves and percussion loops as well as a huge range of pianos, strings, guitars and synthesizer loops.

Powered by the full version of KONTAKT 6, 800 different loops that can be played in tandem across three categories (Groove, Percussion and Melody). A fourth user part lets you import your own WAV loops via drag and drop with a breeze.

All loops are (unencrypted) 24-bit / 48KHz WAV files. These loops can be played polyphonically time stretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).

https://audioplugin.deals/acoustic-isolation-by-rigid-audio/

• Thanks 1

I picked this up direct when it was released a couple of months ago - was only $5 then - rigid audio stuff goes on sale pretty regularly and usually has 10% voucher too.

all his stuff has great (discounted) prices so maybe not worth worrying about a few $$ 

I think  I’ve bought all his stuff over the last few years and Acoutic Isolation has been one of the more dissapointing ones (sorry Dennis!)  - maybe doesn’t quite fit the stuff I like ?

Still worth buying though just to support a developer who has very realistic pricing 👍

3 hours ago, simon said:

I picked this up direct when it was released a couple of months ago - was only $5

Me too. Is is worth $12,99? Yes, but if you wait a week or too, it will probably be $5 again. 

Edited by S.L.I.P.
  • Like 1