Acustica Audio – Nebula N4 80% off

trager

Is this a must (read, so damn nice) have? I only have Big Ceil and Celestial from them and like them. I was looking at Pink 4 which is also on sale, and being sorta' wondering/scared about its size and reported (by some) bugginess, then this hits. 🥴

Anyone using this?  I was reading about this online and someone mentioned that if you wanted 4 bands of EQ via N4, you need 4 instances of N4 loaded.  Anyone know if that is right?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

Is this a must (read, so damn nice) have? I only have Big Ceil and Celestial from them and like them. I was looking at Pink 4 which is also on sale, and being sorta' wondering/scared about its size and reported (by some) bugginess, then this hits. 🥴

I'm curious about this as well...

2 hours ago, Greg said:

Anyone using this?  I was reading about this online and someone mentioned that if you wanted 4 bands of EQ via N4, you need 4 instances of N4 loaded.  Anyone know if that is right?

Yeah thats right, Ive used Nebula for years and absoultely love it but it takes a workflow adjustment. I use Bluecat patchwork to store Nebula instances and it allows me to recall them in the correct order in a session with the windows open as i set them. Its  a steep learning curve but for that analog sound ITB its unbeatable. If you do go for it, the Compressors to get are Tim Petherick who has a 20% sale on currently https://www.timpetherick.co.uk/ as well as Cupwise. AlexB for consoles and EQs. Its a rabbit hole!

Do your research but I can never go back. Due to latency and CPU usage though, when Im writing I use stock plugins and then Neb for mixing