5 more free REs.

kitekrazy

11 minutes ago, Pluto Gabo said:

Can these only be used with Reason or are they standalone vsts?

They can only be used in Reason. If you own Reason you can use the Reason plugin in your DAW so you can use them that way but only if you own Reason. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Pluto Gabo said:

Can these only be used with Reason or are they standalone vsts?

As @ZincT said once you have REASON 11 or even Reason 11 intro ( way cheaper ) which both can be used as a plugin ( the RACK Part )  in any other DAW like Cakewalk which in turn gives you access to the Reason native instruments / effects in any other DAW.

Reason 11 intro - https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/

€79

• Thanks 1

I have Reason 10.  If you want to try these in the 11 VST rack you might have equivalents.   I've bought from this developer before because the REs are affordable and they can only be used in Reason.   To have only proprietary synths would make me use Reason more.  That's why I don't care for Reason 11. Why would I want to open up another DAW when I have the DAW.   I'm that way with FL Studio.  

4 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I have Reason 10.  If you want to try these in the 11 VST rack you might have equivalents.   I've bought from this developer before because the REs are affordable and they can only be used in Reason.   To have only proprietary synths would make me use Reason more.  That's why I don't care for Reason 11. Why would I want to open up another DAW when I have the DAW.   I'm that way with FL Studio.  

Reason 11 / Intro come with a plugin that works in likes of Cakewalk so you can use Reason native instruments and effects in Cakewalk and other DAWs. OK re your point why would you want to open another DAW BUT if you like the sounds of a native Reason instrument or effect that you wanted in a track you are developing in a Cakewalk project then this is all good surely?