United Plugins 60% off on Hyperspace Reverb, Anniversary (Sales Part 1)

cclarry

Despite the current events it‘s always good to find a reason to cheer up. And we have that reason. United Plugins are celebrating their first BIRTHDAY. A year ago the first artists had a chance to install our plugins in their computers to perform the last tests to approve our work was ready for the public eye (and ear of course).

Shortcut to the New Universe  

As a part of the celebration, we are now going to offer a series of massive discounts on the initial plugins. We are starting with Hyperspace which is available with a 60% discount (€129/€52) until April 15.

Hyperspace is an algorithmic reverb created by Jason Gibbins (of JMG Sound). It allows users to create algorithms made up of various processors. Vintage, Classic, Retro, Modern, Sci-Fi and Cosmic modes let you combine various algorithms with endless possibilities. Hyperspace will enrich your tracks with myriads of colours.  

Grab the Anniversary Price - 60% off

Hyperspace price is set to €129. The intro price €52 is available through April 15.

Buy now €129/€52

Try Now for Free

Hyperspace is compatible with major VST/AAX/AU host applications on both Windows (8 and higher) and macOS (10.10 and higher). Don‘t hesitate and grab the 15-days fully working trial version now to see why it is so unique.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. This is now up at AudioDeluxe.  $48.98 in the cart.  Only a few more days left on this sale.

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plug-ins/united-plugins-hyperspace

I got the Computer Music version in February, and now I have this and it's one of my favorite shiny new toys.   :)   I haven't done a "deep dive" into this one yet, but just used it on a mix as a room verb. Very versatile and easy to use.  The Dev posts over on KVR. He works with Melda and now has his own plugin company too and sells through UnitedPlugins.

Edited by mibby
  • Thanks 1

Very nice reverb.

CM version is fairly feature rich, but this adds quite a bit of control and more sound options.  

Unfortunattly after Phonenix Verb and XenoVerb  both at $10 a piece recently.  A $50 verb plugin (though different) is tough to swollow.  

• Like 2