Waves MultiMod Rack

cclarry

$49.99

Meet MultiMod Rack, the powerhouse multiband modulation rack for Waves’ distortion plugins: Abbey Road Saturator, Berzerk and MDMX. 

CHECK IT OUT

STEP UP TO
NEXT-LEVEL DISTORTION 

Producers: Step up to the wildest, most outrageous palette of modulatable distortion FX, combining everything from vintage analog to modern waveshaper distortion. 

Mix engineers: Achieve precision multiband distortion control, deeper and more surgical than any distortion tool in existence today.

multimod-rack.png

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

This is just a bit "odd" to me...especially for $50?

This should have been a FREEBIE to anyone who owns one
of the distortion plugins, in the hopes that they will buy the
others...but I guess I'm not a "marketing" guy, so what do I 
know?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I agree Larry, seems like cart-before-the-horse to me.
So wait... does that mean you can buy this without ANY of the saturation plugins? I'd hate to be the noob that makes that mistake!

Yes you can, or you can buy it in combo packs....

• Like 1

I had to WUP mine to get everything on V11, have a few months left.  Kind of sad how few things they have added though.  Definitely not a good deal for me. 

I installed this and I own all the plugins it will host.  Has a bunch of presets, including a bunch of artist presets, they are nice.  But to be honest a multi-plugin host really isn't any better than the plugins themselves.  These are good plugins and combining them is a good thing.  But it's not a $50 extra product.

• Thanks 3