Blue Cat AcouFiend

cclarry

31 minutes ago, Grem said:

How do I get it for $47?

14 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Good point Grem. I would also like to know.

They emailed out Coupon Codes to get it for $47...
I have been asked personally by Blue Cat not to display the
code, as it's for existing customers only.  If you didn't get the
code, and are customer, PM Blue Cat and they'll take care of 
I'm sure...

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

That's indeed a special price for registered customers (as a registered customer, you always get special offers for new products if you accept emails from us).

The "regular" introduction offer for new customers is $59.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Blue Cat said:

That's indeed a special price for registered customers (as a registered customer, you always get special offers for new products if you accept emails from us).

The "regular" introduction offer for new customers is $59.

Fair enough.

I assume that one creates an account by buying something as I cannot see any other way and I only have your free (and excellent) plugin pack otherwise?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Fair enough.

I assume that one creates an account by buying something as I cannot see any other way and I only have your free (and excellent) plugin pack otherwise?

We do not have online accounts, but yes, once you register your first plug-in with us and accept to receive emails you will get the customer offers. Since the free plug-ins are 100% free and do not require any registration, we do not have your email address! Maybe we'll provide a registration option for the free plug-ins so that they are considered too in the future!

• Thanks 3

BTW RealHomeRecording has published an interesting review/tutorial about AcouFiend. It is a pretty good overview of the plug-in and it shows how you can add controlled feedback on existing material (after recording):

• Thanks 4