Wookiee

Time And The Machine

Wookiee

A little more introspective than your others. I like the kind of mystical quality to it.
Is there a z3ta+ synth in there?
I missed that part where you had surgery?  Which explains the cone comments. Wish you the best.

@bjornpdx thanks for having a listen and commenting, no not Z3ta+ all Arturia Analogue Lab patches apart from the drums which came for Superior Drummer 3 Dark Metal kit, if my furry brain remembers correctly.

Juno wot !! I hear a bit of Floyydean stuff ... I have this in my fkn head now .. like a fur ball you can't cough up .....

LOL

• Haha 1

@SPAK Sorry about that, whiskey is supposed to help apparently, do not think it does anything for the fur ball but it will help you forget about it for a while.

Lots of Floyd tribute pack sounds from Arturia used but as ever tweaked just a little to fit in to the mix. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wookiee said:

@SPAK Sorry about that, whiskey is supposed to help apparently, do not think it does anything for the fur ball but it will help you forget about it for a while.

Lots of Floyd tribute pack sounds from Arturia used but as ever tweaked just a little to fit in to the mix. 

Great idea ... A single malt should do it 😜

• Haha 1

First of all I do hope that you are healing up and on the mend.  I believe that this number has a bit of a different feel from much of the music that you have posted.  A bit more melancholy or introspective that usual?  Although it has a wee bit of an edge, it is a beautiful song.  It does, however, carry that furry signature of yours.  That signature of being able to weave sounds into a wonderful tapestry of music.

• Like 1

@freddy j The healing is progressing, there is somewhat a small crater on the top of my left fore-paw, but I suspect that will disappear under as the fur regrows.

I suppose it is melancholic and introspective this was one that just sort of appeared out of the ether down the furry arms and out through the clawed paws.  

Thank you for your, ears, time, kind words and your healing wishes.

Wookie, this is terrific on many levels.  The arrangement is tight and concise, while your textures create interest and weave a spell.  I can hear the PF in this, but it's so much more, something only furry paws could create.

• Thanks 1

Very good. The intro flanger effect thingy sounded similar to the start of one Judas Priest song. Classy song and lil bit like ambient electro mix

Hi @G Randy Brown, it is sometime I hope you are well, thanks for the listen and kind words.  I saw you put one up and am hoping to let the furry ears have a listen this afternoon.

Nice composition. Pleasant atmosphere, versatile arrangement and orchestration. 

• Thanks 1