RELEASED ReLab - Sonsig Ace

cclarry

15 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Link not working here.

But also....  VSR REV6000.  Stop teasing us, Relab!  

You have to be logged in for the link to work

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You have to be logged in for the link to work

I guess you need a separate account from the regular Relab site to get in there.  I'm currently logged into Relab's site but can't get in there so I'll just use my imagination.

focus-homer-simpson.gif

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, jngnz said:

This was supposed to be kept within the Relab community and not announced publicly, which is clearly stated in the mail you received…

Hence why I noted that you MUST be logged in to your account and have access to view.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Hence why I noted that you MUST be logged in to your account and have access to view.

You didn’t get my point. Its existence was supposed to be secret until an official release. This thread should be deleted.

4 minutes ago, jngnz said:

You didn’t get my point. Its existence was supposed to be secret until an official release. This thread should be deleted.

It doesn't say ANYTHING about "Secret"...it says for the Relab Community!

New Plug-in Alert! First Access for Relab Community Members

So my "alerting" the Relab Community HERE about this does no harm...

and the email says:

The Effect Upgrade You Didn't Know You Needed
(Relab Community Early Access)

We're launching a brand-new plug-in designed to unlock incredible depth and dimension in your mixes – and as a Relab community member, you get early access.

Here's a hint at some of what this new plug-in can do for you:

Create lush, dimensional textures free of phase problems

Add thickness without comb filtering

Reduce center-channel congestion and spread sounds naturally

All you have to do is log in to the community to discover what it is.

We'd love to hear your feedback – but remember, this is a "community only" sneak peek (let's try to keep a lid on this for now)

The official launch is coming soon...

So...

Since you MUST be a member of the community to access the presale/info I don't find any issue here.

The only thing that I have "exposed" is the name of the plugin to OUR Cakewalk community! ( as if it's not going to be all over the internet anyways!)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jngnz said:

narc.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, e-cue said:

Link not working here.

But also....  VSR REV6000.  Stop teasing us, Relab!  

I installed the beta of REV6000 last week (I'm a bundle owner and they kindly 'upgraded' me from the VSR24, though apparently that crossgrade had ended ages ago). Was extremely impressed and can't understand why the official release has been so delayed.

• cclarry changed the title to RELEASED ReLab - Sonsig Ace
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 9:23 PM, Craig Fowler said:

I installed the beta of REV6000 last week (I'm a bundle owner and they kindly 'upgraded' me from the VSR24, though apparently that crossgrade had ended ages ago). Was extremely impressed and can't understand why the official release has been so delayed.

Hi all - The reason REV6000 is delayed it directly tied to it being ported over to an entirely new framework - and it's a BEAST of a plug-in (like the LX480) - so the reason MEA-2, QuantX and ACE made it out the door is simply because everything in those plug-ins are stepping stones on the way to REV6000. It's looking like REV is now officially next in line - but I do not have a solid release date. 

Edited by Relab Development
  • Like 3