Big New Gear Day

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Your Dad was 14 when your sister was born?

That's a good question. Glad I read all the replies before I posted!!

ย 

And good luck with getting back on your feet Bub. It takes time, I mean a lot of time! Just hang in there.

Edited by Grem

On 5/6/2024 at 10:54 AM, Bapu said:

Your Dad was 14 when your sisterย 

I guess so, I never actually thought about it. But he's not their dad. Their dad passed away and our mom remarried. There was 11 years difference between my dad and mom now that I do the math, but honestly I never thought about it before. So I can see why that seems weird reading my original post. Lol! She had me at 44 ish, so he would have been 33. Give or take a few months here and there.

@pauloย One of my ancestors founded the village there before it became Buttzville, so the story goes. But yeah, that town is the butt of many jokes. ๐Ÿ˜

I thought I posted this last night but must not have hit thr submit button right. Duh.

51 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

So I can see why that seems weird reading my original post.

I just figured you were from the South originally...ย ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, craigb said:

I just figured you were from the South originally...ย ๐Ÿ˜œ

I had visions that his delayed response was due to the need to unlace his shoes to be able to work it out properly...๐Ÿ˜€

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=a002bcda0828efb

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

One of my ancestors founded the village there before it became Buttzville, so the story goes. But yeah, that town is the butt of many jokes.

I liked the story that they had to change the name (number) of the road that ended there due to constant sign theft.๐Ÿ˜€