Free iZotope Ozone Elements 11 (for mastering.com subscribers) (check email)

Lamia6

Just a heads up. If you are a subscriber to mastering.com, check your emails for your unique serial key for iZotope's Ozone Elements 11.  Please note - you have until the end of May to active this serial. After that it will expire.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Welcome. I would have missed it too if it wasn't for the title.

30 minutes ago, Vst0nE said:

nothing came yet

Mine came in at 4:30pm MDT. In case it helps the title to search for is:

Ozone Elements on us!

Mike Grutka <info@mastering.com>

• Like 1

mine never came even that subscribed, emailed support mike grutka and he did not even reply back,,,what a wasted company

update-they even just sent email with empty field license number

Edited by Vst0nE
  • Haha 1

I'm subscribed twice because of the other fiasco with the plugin they never gave away. The second email on my other one was a blank serial number. Now I wonder if the Levels giveaway will be a repeat.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lamia6 said:

I'm subscribed twice because of the other fiasco with the plugin they never gave away. The second email on my other one was a blank serial number. Now I wonder if the Levels giveaway will be a repeat.

It was not. I’ve got my serial last night. And I’ve also learned to hard pan drums and harmonies. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vst0nE said:

mine never came even that subscribed, emailed support mike grutka and he did not even reply back,,,what a wasted company

update-they even just sent email with empty field license number

empty field too, on two differents email adresses ! it's perhaps a blank license...

Edited by DamienF

Did I sign up for the wrong thing as this was my email from them:

"My name is Rob Mayzes, I’m the CEO for Mastering.com, and I want to be the first to welcome you to the Mastering.com universe! 
We’ve spent the last few years building Mastering.com to be an amazing community for artists, producers, and engineers to learn and support each other, so it’s great to have you here.
Let me kick off this relationship by linking you to a completely free, 10-hour compression course on our website"

2 hours ago, Peter Berenford said:

what kind of subscription I need to get serial for Izotope ?

Pretty sure its mailing list subscription with the courses they are offering through mastering.com.

Also if you received email with blank serial number, reply to it saying the number was blanked out. They will send the serial.