Softube Console 1 now supporting UAD Native and Fabfilter plugins!

Yan Filiatrault

We just dropped a giant software update for Console 1 Mixing System. Thanks to you! We took your feedback and got to work upgrading the system to suit your needs. Now, you can load and control FabFilter and UADx plug-ins directly from your Console 1 hardware. No mapping required.

We've also added two new preamps to Core Mixing Suite — Core Modern Preamp& Core Vintage Preamp — so you can add subtle tonal and dynamic colors to your incoming signal.

Get FabFilter & UADx control as a free update to all Console 1 owners. Core Modern Preamp & Core Vintage Preamp come as a free update to all Core Mixing Suite owners.

https://www.softube.com/guides/custom-channel-strips-in-console-1-mixing-system

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 8

It just keeps getting better and better!

These guys teaming up rocks. Cream of the crop and all integrated. The way to go.

They keep improving and are consistent in their support. Quality companies teaming up is so nice to see.

So glad I bought in to Console 1, Volume 6, UAD ultimate bundle and Fabfilter everything bundle.

The efficiency and work flow are so efficient. The sound quality and pallet is way more than enough.

I really should stop buying anything else and just stay with this ecosystem even though I've bought almost every other platform and product too.

Edited by Rational
  • Like 3