Where to buy Windows 10 or 11 key? Help!

LHG

1 hour ago, Romero JJ Joan said:

Have you bought things there? Is it reliable?

I think my first order was in ~2005-ish (imported some Japanese games) and I've personally never had a problem with them.

I find them more trustworthy than some random key reseller site (which in turn might sell Windows cheaper).

But I have not bought anything from them in two years though, so mileage may vary. Naturally, it's good to do your due diligence.

• Like 1

I bought  Win 11 Pro from Stack Social three weeks ago.  So far, so good.  I was willing to pay more than foreign based sites ($32 plus tax; they are in the US) in case I had an issue.  I bought Office Suite for my daughter from them last year and she has had no issues.  You might read this: https://www.pcworld.com/article/397575/how-to-get-windows-11-cheap-or-even-for-free.html

3 hours ago, bsantini99 said:

Bought two from royalcdkeys without any issues. Quick delivery and cheap.

Have used them as well - for Win Pro 10, which then upgraded to Win 11 Pro without issue. I think these guys just have bulk  unused OEM licenses that they sell as single licenses for dirt cheap. I haven't tried yet, but since it's OEM I'm guessing that if I changed my computer hardware or upgraded my main computer it would stop working. 

LHG,

If you had a computer that already had Windows 10 on it and it got wiped, just reinstall Windows 10 again and connect it to the Internet, it will auto reactivate again.  If it was the home version, the installation must befor  the home version, and if it was for Pro, then the installation must be Pro to reactivate.

Edited by jesse g