Klevgrand Richter Tectonic Compressor FREE with Purchase at Audio Deluxe

cclarry

• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting for something I want to show up in the shop. I'm loathe to spend €10 on something I won't use. Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

I've been waiting for something I want to show up in the shop. I'm loathe to spend €10 on something I won't use. Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

Same here. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Same here. 

In a perfect scenario Rum will go on sale and I can get that (justifying the purchase even more by the fact that I saved an extra $10 by not buying something I don't need for $10) :)

8 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

In a perfect scenario Rum will go on sale and I can get that (justifying the purchase even more by the fact that I saved an extra $10 by not buying something I don't need for $10) :)

Problem is I downsized my setup, can do everything I want and don't need any toys. Damned addiction. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Problem is I downsized my setup, can do everything I want and don't need any toys. Damned addiction. :)

More of an affliction than an addiction. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 4/9/2024 at 11:02 AM, ralfrobert said:

I'm standing with you.  I'm NOT buying anything else I don't need.  And the irony is, where do we find ourselves?  In the Deals section.  I've got to learn to tell the truth to myself . . . . .

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jude77 said:

I'm standing with you.  I'm NOT buying anything else I don't need.  And the irony is, where do we find ourselves?  In the Deals section.  I've got to learn to tell the truth to myself . . . . .

Yes, life is so dreary without consuming plugin deals!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

I had to come to the realization that I am not a musician, but a plugin collector. 🤪

The same here! I catch me wasting hours to download, install, backup plugins and libraries instead of making music.

But collecting gets tougher and tougher, because many plugin developers don't understand that people like me avoid online-only activations and installation manager only setups. There are some companies that missed hundreds of $ of me because of this! This is no joke, really!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CSistine said:

The same here! I catch me wasting hours to download, install, backup plugins and libraries instead of making music.

But collecting gets tougher and tougher, because many plugin developers don't understand that people like me avoid online-only activations and installation manager only setups. There are some companies that missed hundreds of $ of me because of this! This is no joke, really!

I dont get the constantly connected online mangers like the recently discovered UAD stuff.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1