PA $20 Off Secret Code

cclarry

5 hours ago, Michael Docy said:

I used the the code and got the W.A. production Loop Engine for free.

May be a glitch in the system, though. I can't figure out how to download. Will try tomorrow.

i had loop engine 2 also in the cart and can confirm it did work to purchase loop engine 2 for free with code but you must have had this in your cart i believe as product is not on website anymore, i have it available to activate in my list of products alongside others and have received email with license to register at WA website directly

Edited by Vst0nE
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

PA is a relationship gone sour. Shake the vine until it gets slippery again or give up and feel the pulse of the past. 

The good thing though is it is an alliance and some developers left.  If PA is gone that doesn't leave people left out but at a cost if you want a non PA edition.

12 hours ago, Vst0nE said:

i had loop engine 2 also in the cart and can confirm it did work to purchase loop engine 2 for free with code but you must have had this in your cart i believe as product is not on website anymore, i have it available to activate in my list of products alongside others and have received email with license to register at WA website directly

Mine activated fine with the code I got in the e-mail.

Here is how to do it:

1. Go to WA website and download Loop Engine 2. Install it and the Listener plug. 
2. Open Loop Engine 2 in your DAW or plugin host. In the lower left you will see an "i" with a circle around it.
3. Left click on the "i" and a window will pop up where you will enter the purchase code that was in the email.
4. Done. It will tell you the plug has a valid license.

On 3/29/2024 at 1:12 PM, Brian Walton said:

Yeah, Melda has a replacement for Metric AB.

Streamliner I only find as a fascination, I'm not concerned with the different codecs of platforms I don't care about handle things.  But understand those that do need to cater to the masses.

I like a/b but they need to do some serious work in volume matching. Melda does a great job with this. 

• Like 1

Here's my $25 personal cash-voucher for this month:

2024-03-255QEWLPRHM9V

Minimum spend $40, but this code can be used to buy the Neold plugins on sale if you add 2 of them in your card which is cheaper than their any 2 or 3 custom bundle for those plugins.

Edited by user4325874