Get Phase Plant AND/OR 4 MPE Sound Banks (400+ presets) by Expressive E - 99€ / 39€ Intro Offer

Solidos

I think this is a good time to get Phase Plant for me, what an offer!

Also the price of these huge preset libraries is making the pricing of kilohearts third party content banks look really bad.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, locrian said:

I guess this may be a good deal only if you own an MPE controller, yes?

I'm don't have nor know much about the MPE controller but personally, I think this is a good deal regardless.  I bit the bullet and everything was effortless.  PhasePlant opens and plays great as did the 4 sound banks.  i.e. no MPE controller needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jngnz said:

Instead of this useless ****, how about they make their own instruments MPE compatible? Or Silicon native for starters?

I see what's happening here, talking yourself out of buying it before your wife does.... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Barrie said:

I see what's happening here, talking yourself out of buying it before your wife does.... 🙂

Phase Plant is not pink, so it will be difficult for him to find a good argument for buying it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Worth noting - on redemption of the code Kilohearts sent a "One more thing, to welcome you to the Phase Plant Gang, here is a $30 coupon" email...  so effectively you get a free content bank from them in addition to the Expressive E stuff.  Not bad?

Coupon terms:

• The minimum value before the coupon is applied is $19
  • Your coupon will not work in conjunction with any other discounts or sale prices
  • Your coupon may be combined with upgrade offers
  • Your purchase may include multiple products
  • Your coupon is single-use only
  • Coupons cannot be combined
  • Your coupon cannot be used for subscriptions

2 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

Phase Plant is not pink, so it will be difficult for him to find a good argument for buying it. 

True, but Phase Plant is skinable; there must be one in pink somewhere 😁

• Great Idea 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:29 PM, jngnz said:

how about they make their own instruments MPE compatible?

Just saw this comment below one of the YT vids (tl;dr: Noisy will be the first to get MPE support):

Question: This is a good start for building out the Osmose ecosystem we've been asking for. I don't think I saw the Osmose using its pressure-controlled portamento/pitch glide feature during the demo though. Does this mean things still haven't been worked out with Haken Audio to allow the Osmose to use that feature with external sound sources? This is a huge problem because it's one of the main advertised features along with being able to use it as a MIDI controller, yet the feature can't be used with other sound sources. This is the number one thing I think needs to be addressed because right now the Osmose cannot deliver what it promises. Also, please make sure your existing instruments like Imagine, Nosy, the Arche Collection, etc., can work with all of Osmose's features. Then, tackle the acoustic/orchestral/jazz instruments for soundtrack composers, either by creating a new sound library or collaborating with existing developers that already have realistic-sounding virtual acoustic instruments.

Answer (by ExpressiveE): Hi Rob, Thanks for the interesting feedback. Pressure Glide for the External MIDI Mode is one of our top priorities and is already underway. There's no political problem with Haken Audio whatsoever, it's just that this is calculated on the Haken DSP as of now, not in the Osmose operating system, so we needed to code it from 0 for the External MIDI Mode. It will be included in a firmware update. MPE support will first be added to Noisy and will then be considered for our other existing synths as well. We are collaborating with existing developers regarding realistic-sounding virtual acoustic instruments for more MPE Expressive E certified sounds. There will be several news in the course of the year.

• Like 1

Cool, but I'm not holding my breath. They delivered the Silicon updates like 2 years later than they said they would and there's still at least the Arché Collection missing.

I own a Touché and actually had an Osmose on pre-order quite early in, but cancelled it because I didn’t want to support a company anymore that made basically their entire ecosystem  worthless to me because they didn’t update their software in years.

And don’t even dare start with the whole 'lol Apple' ****, it’s getting old.

25 minutes ago, JT music said:

Question for those who have them, which one will be worth it, this Phase plant offer with the four xp or Zebra legacy with their xp?? both at the same price of 99€... 🤔

I would just demo both if I were you. You can demo Phase Plant for 10 days & Zebra Legacy is not time-limited but plays wrong notes after ~12min (which results in you having to remove and add the synth again)

You could also take into consideration that this offer of Phase Plant + 4 exp. is time-limited whereas the Zebra Legacy price is fixed.

• Thanks 1