Outlook replacement for Windows??

Fwrend

I used Gmail to manage my old Hotmail (now known as Outlook) accounts. It will randomly lose sync though so I gave up.

I'll never use anything by Mozilla again, but to each their own.

Edited by Shane_B.

51 minutes ago, pwal³ said:

why so?

They went public with their non-business related views a few years back and let millions of their users know exactly how they felt about them. So, I choose to use other software providers who are more focused on the product they are offering.

Plus, FF was not all that great to begin with on any of my PC's I had it on. It may be different now, but even back before they alienated millions of people I stopped using their browser because I couldn't get it to work with the forums here and other sites.

I use Brave and the AdBlock Plus browser and Gmail to manage my Oulook stuff, but like I said, Gmail doesnt work well as a multi email account manager, especially on my cell which is all I have access to right now. I just pop back and forth between it and the Outlook app now. I never use my Hotmail accounts anyway. I used to years ago and have a lot of software registration under those email accounts. I'm too lazy to go in and change account emails with all the vendors. Plus there's some nostalgia involved too. I've had those addresses for decades.

• Like 1