Overloud NEW! 🎸 Roots Of The 51 for TH-U and Choptones Fend B45 Rig Library for TH-U

cclarry

I'm also done buying profile bundles. Normally, there's only a handful of usable tones, and it's hard to remember which ones to look for when needed. Presets don't help much either for the same reason - there's too many of them. Modelling is so good these days, that it hardly makes any sense to use profiles on desktops. IMO, of course.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Presets don't help much either for the same reason - there's too many of them.

With TH-U it shows in the Banks section which 'collection' you have. Select that and it shows what presets/captures it has. From what I have been able to gather and understand, it's like having the amp sims and the ability to play captures all in one. Similar to Amplitube. 

10 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

Looks like a brutal penny grave.  

Yeah if you go all out I am sure it can be a bit much. As long as I have had it, I think I have only purchased less than 5 of these add on packs. And I have been very satisfied with all that I have from them. They have amps that Amplitube doesn't have. 

Edited by Grem

4 hours ago, Grem said:

With TH-U it shows in the Banks section which 'collection' you have. Select that and it shows what presets/captures it has. From what I have been able to gather and understand, it's like having the amp sims and the ability to play captures all in one. Similar to Amplitube. 

Sweet! 😄