Zo

Hi all  !!!!

Just some small words from another Human .

I want to wish you all , Health , peace of mind , success for this new years .

The world 's facing challenges , two words are actually moving , an old one that don't wanna die/change , and a new world , fair with a more humanistic approach (should i say rational versus RaceTionnal lol) 

This is  in this time that a forum like that still gives hopes where race / age / religion / social group / political opinion isn't a factor of judgement .

We exerce an ART , and like every ART , its very inherent purpose is the interaction with the entity that consume it (in our case mostly humans) 

This is a strong connection and knowing this entity and its subtilities is how you master it .

All masters in any ART have a deep konwlegde of humans , and how to know them if not spending time with them .

We do it in certain aspect here , but in "real life" i suggest everybody to emphase this factor this year !!!*

Also as humans (still ;)) we 're designed to interact with the reality (not only) so be sure to also emphase the HARDWARE side of thing and WORKFLOW , impact will be wayyyyy more important than new plugins !!!! 

Limitation is freedom , freedom is time availlable  , never forget that  .... (my new clean install is reminding me this like a punch in the face) 

So guyz just be like you are , i love you all , and over the years , i've found out that i could count on anybody here !! 

image.thumb.png.2acd82c7442a9dd5910e4c739f224b99.png

Edited by Zo
  • Like 9

Happy New Year to all.

I don't know exactly why, but this song felt fitting to share.

I always look back when I start to think it was a bad time or year and say to myself, well dumbass, you're doing better than you should be, so chin(s) up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

Happy New Year to all.

I don't know exactly why, but this song felt fitting to share.

I always look back when I start to think it was a bad time or year and say to myself, well dumbass, you're doing better than you should be, so chin(s) up.

Boy i hear this so many time not knowing a sh....about who it was ect ....   this is why i love ya guyz ....