Lores installation fails

kitekrazy

Downloads then it says can't update and I need to remove the previous version. THERE IS NO PREVIOUS VERSION! It's not even in the registry.

Why is this going that?

I can't keep trying to download 70+ fricken GBs because I eventually get an warning about using too much bandwidth from my ISP.

I need another method of delivery other having Native Asshat deleting it.

Civil? I've bought NI products since the turn of the century and there is more regression in quality. If they were mechanics I'd find a new place.

Submit a ticket to NI Support and request that they send you a link to direct download the ISO.

You could also search the NI forum, as a lot of K13/14 installers have been posted for folks who have slow/underperforming ISP's.

Personally, I completely gave up on NI about a year ago. Their development direction sux.

Edited by OutrageProductions
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, OutrageProductions said:

Submit a ticket to NI Support and request that they send you a link to direct download the ISO.

You could also search the NI forum, as a lot of K13/14 installers have been posted for folks who have slow/underperforming ISP's.

Personally, I completely gave up on NI about a year ago. Their development direction sux.

Some ISPs give you a warning if you exceed your monthly download amount, Just wasted 320gb of nothing.

Delivery and implementation is what is starting to suck with many developers.  

I was an adjunct marketing advisor for NI in 2017/18 on the development of the S series Mk2 keyboards (before the Venture Capital buyout) and I could forsee then that they were about to completely diverge from the direction that was common amongst their users. Real pity, they were really a stong market leader for a decade. 

When I got the preview of LoRes, I thought it was grossly underwhelming for a 70Gb library. 

• Like 1