Happy Christmas

RICHARD HUTCHINS

Happy Xmas everyone,

I'd just like to thank every member who has over the year, taken their precious time out to answer my questions; most if not all of my queries were basic novice stuff, but the problems always stopped me moving on with my projects despite the solution being pretty simple. No one lost patience with my stupidity and many answers were comprehensive and educational.

So thanks every one, and particularly John Vere for his comprehensive answers and greats videos,; I seem to spend much of my life on hold to vast call centres run by corporations who really don't give a Rat's A**se about me or my problems, as long as they get my money.

But here on this forum, there's a different philosophy, and its very refreshing. And no, I haven't had a Christmas drink! ( Yet!)

All the best and thanks again. 

Richie

• Like 8

1 hour ago, RICHARD HUTCHINS said:

Happy Xmas everyone,

I'd just like to thank every member who has over the year, taken their precious time out to answer my questions; most if not all of my queries were basic novice stuff, but the problems always stopped me moving on with my projects despite the solution being pretty simple. No one lost patience with my stupidity and many answers were comprehensive and educational.

So thanks every one, and particularly John Vere for his comprehensive answers and greats videos,; I seem to spend much of my life on hold to vast call centres run by corporations who really don't give a Rat's A**se about me or my problems, as long as they get my money.

But here on this forum, there's a different philosophy, and its very refreshing. And no, I haven't had a Christmas drink! ( Yet!)

All the best and thanks again. 

Richie

Merry christmas.

• Like 1