Where is the PANIC / RESET button in Cakewalk?

tdehan

Question

9 answers to this question

I actually followed scook advice and just Google the questions and you will get the correct page or be brought right here where theres an ongoing topic.  The index is like 10 page’s long. 
I wonder what happened to Steve ? Been MIA since September 6. 
Look that one up too. 

Edited by John Vere
  • Like 1

I use the "site" modifier to focus on specific site(s) in Google. You can add as many as you want/need.

As an example - type this into the Google search box to get good results just on this forum:
cakewalk panic button site:discuss.cakewalk.com

I also use it when looking for general info, like this:
vocal comping site:creativesauce.net OR site:musicradar.com OR site:sweetwater.com OR site:izotope.com OR site:soundonsound.com OR site:discuss.cakewalk.com

3 hours ago, Glenn Stanton said:

too much typing (for me) using the site specifier syntax. i like Ctrl+F on the CW manual PDF or simply a Google or Bing search. sometimes you get responses which include sites like Mix Like A Pro, etc., some mastering sites, etc. so i try not to limit myself on broadly searching for info.

Hey @Glenn Stanton - I agree and usually use CTRL+F in the manual. On the web I often do a generic Google/Bing search and use the "site" modifier to narrow my search. And I'm not a good typist(!), so I have several canned "site:" lists so I can just copy/paste into the search box as needed.