Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas 2023 - Day 6 - Percussao De Brazil

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

Things that neighbours here in Brasil use to annoy us hahahahaha

These sound demos should have more sound pressure because they sound too far away. And live, even if they are far away, they sound close. People here have heavy hands.

I was hoping you'd weigh in on this one (as a Brazilian musician).  Excellent point. 

The instrument of theirs I'd most be interested in picking up is Soniokinetic's Celesta.  I already have a few nice celestes (Sound Dust has a couple of nice ones), but it's one of those instruments I'm in love with and even though I haven't used them in  many productions, I love to play them. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

Things that neighbours here in Brasil use to annoy us hahahahaha

These sound demos should have more sound pressure because they sound too far away. And live, even if they are far away, they sound close. People here have heavy hands.

The whole library is really wet. Even the close mics. I regret my purchase, TBH.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

When they first promoted the 12 Days, it stated that there would be a €12 coupon. I don't see that in email or in my account when I log in. If anyone has used theirs or can see how it works,  I'd be grateful. Thanks. 

You have to put something in your cart and go to checkout and that's where the coupon code will show up PC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1