APD Deal: Sistema AI Synthesizer by guk.ai – 67% OFF!

cclarry

Dead serious,  I would love an AI tool that processes a solo vocals, kind of like an AI Melodyne on steroids, to give you the best possible version of your voice. That transforms someone with a mediocre or below average voice into the best version while still maintaining the identifiable tonal  characteristics of the user's voice. If a developer could do that well, I'd be an investor.

Imagine, for those of us that don't have great voices, if you could take characteristics of singers you love and apply them to your original vocal performance. I suspect it would be a great seller. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

@PavlovsCat that already exists: https://www.vocs.ai/

That's another vocalist singing your parts. It simply takes the notes you've sung and substitutes them with notes the AI voice sang. Which is very cool, but I'm interested in having the AI optimize your voice, not replace it. That would be much more work. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

21 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

That's another vocalist singing your parts. It simply takes the notes you've sung and substitutes them with notes the AI voice sang. Which is very cool, but I'm interested in having the AI optimize your voice, not replace it. That would be much more work. 

Oh. I see. Isn't that what Melodyne/Autotune and vocal chains are there for?

16 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Oh. I see. Isn't that what Melodyne/Autotune and vocal chains are there for?

Well, as I mentioned,  they can do a lot of surgerical work to fix bad notes, wavering notes, etc. And I own and use Melodyne's flagship product. But, for example,  it can't take an uninspired vocal and make it sound inspired. It can't make a soulful run out of a tonal mess. AI can. At least, it potentially can do that. 

Edited by PavlovsCat