ROLI Black Friday Sale

Wallace Ng

48 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

I have a BLOCK old model but never use it that much, is their equator synth any good?

It sounds phenomenally good with an MPE device and has tons of great presets but it's a bit buggy. Most annoyingly, preset recall doesn't always work properly so you need to double check if it sounds right every time (if you actually do remember).

• Like 1

My problem with my BLOCK is that nothing that i play with it end up sounding good to me. It has a steep learning curve, and maybe requires that you devote yourself to it longer that i did to get reasonable results…my fault🤷🏻‍♂️

Despite that,  i never used it with equator only with other mpe instruments, so maybe BLOCK is a better experience with it.  Equator from what i heard sounds great 

13 hours ago, paulo said:

Have they reimbursed all those they owed when they went bankrupt yet?

Don't know if they did or didn't but generally people/companies go through bankruptcy to avoid paying what they owe......

Edit: Some info  ROLI - Wikipedia
Looks like they had roughly $39 million in initial investments that got bought for $6 million after bankruptcy.
So their initial VC investors maybe got back upto 15 cents on the dollar if my lousy math is right, probably less.

Edited by TheSteven