Fracture Sounds Release Blueprint: Greenhead Chimes – FREE

satya

https://fracturesounds.com/product/blueprint-greenhead-chimes/

Fracture Sounds have released Greenhead Chimes, the 2nd release in their free Blueprint series, also available as a FREE download.

Greenhead Chimes was recorded in Fracture Sounds home town of Huddersfield, at Greenhead Park. The team faced tough conditions, recording in between the quacking of ducks at dusk, but came through to produce a library that would influence future creations in Zen: Meditations.

Features include:

Performed on an outdoor set of playground chimes

Up to 6 round robins.

3 bespoke Atmosphere Layer pads that can be soloed and played separately

Controls for shaping the sound

Simple and user-friendly interface.

Full NKS support – works with Komplete Kontrol hardware.

235mb download size (NCW compressed from a 600mb sample pool).

For Kontakt Player v7 or later

Edited by satya
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Their free electric piano is suoerb. I'm really impressed by this developer to make a freebie that good. I'm on my phone now,  but will definitely be looking forward to getting this. If anyone hasn't already downloaded their electric piano,  it's a KONTAKT Player library,  download it. It's gorgeous. I would be a fan recommending it if I paid for it. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 4

In my case, it took some time, but I received it with the subject line [Your Blueprint Order Links].
It seemed to be available from the ORDER ALL or ORDER NOW links.

This address may also be possible.
URL

Edited by Kiloteq
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiloteq said:

In my case, it took some time, but I received it with the subject line [Your Blueprint Order Links].
It seemed to be available from the ORDER ALL or ORDER NOW links.

This address may also be possible.
https://sites.fastspring.com/fracturesounds/product/blueprint-collection
I don't think it's a good idea to post the direct link, so I'll erase it later.

Thanks, but following through with that process, it eventually tells me "the order total can't be zero". 🤣

I just downloaded and installed the library while watching how they made it (they recorded the chimes at a children's outdoor park near their office; watch their video on the landing page to learn the story behind the library).  It sounds beautiful. Fracture Sounds did a great job of denoising the samples. If their free libraries are this good, they've won me over. I have yet to purchase one of Fracture Sounds paid libraries, but the freebies are so well done, I think it's a safe bet that their paid libraries are superb.  

Edited by PavlovsCat

27 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I just downloaded and installed the library while watching how they made it (they recorded the chimes at a children's outdoor park near their office; watch their video on the landing page to learn the story behind the library).  It sounds beautiful. Fracture Sounds did a great job of denoising the samples. If their free libraries are this good, they've won me over. I have yet to purchase one of Fracture Sounds paid libraries, but the freebies are so well done, I think it's a safe bet that their paid libraries are superb.  

While using the De-quack plugin 😆

• Haha 1