UA Empirical Labs EL8 Distressor Compressor and Manley Massive Passive EQ now Native?

MusicMan

UA Empirical Labs EL8 Distressor Compressor and Manley Massive Passive EQ now Native?

The links go to a 404 page for me, but can add to the cart. I haven't seen the announcement yet, but they show under Native and say Apollo / Native too.

Empirical Labs EL8 Distressor Compressor
$299.00 $99.00
You'll Save 66%

Manley® Massive Passive EQ
$299.00 $99.00
You'll Save 66%

Avalon VT-737 Tube Channel Strip
$299.00 $99.00
You'll Save 66%

Capitol Chambers
$349.00 $99.00
You'll Save 71%

https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins.html

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Greg said:

Right - not sure what I was looking at! :(  Capital Chambers is the 4th one.   They pulled down the Sound City video :(

It happens! I'll add Capital to my post as well and that's strange about the video. I could see it showing a preview in your post, so it looked like it was fine when you posted. I did see they were doing a soft launch, so maybe it was causing a bit of a stampede!

59 minutes ago, burtles101 said:

Some very nice additions to the sub. Trying out this sub has given me the opportunity to finally try out the UA plugins. I hope that they'll be adding the SSL at some point. I'd like to see how it stacks up against the other offerings that are out there.

You can always just download the demos from UA without the sub. I've trialed almost all of the ones I've bought from them first.

• Great Idea 1

i seen a lot of hype about the motown chambers thingy , grabbed it but for me capitol is plain better it's sitting in mixes and sound "kisses "sounds like no other !!

Good news , as for the Distressor : yes !!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MusicMan said:

You can always just download the demos from UA without the sub. I've trialed almost all of the ones I've bought from them first.

That's true and is also a good way to see what you like and then choose to buy afterwards. I took advantage of the Spark offer that gave you 3 months to try it out for only $1. After the three-month period ended, they extended another offer that dropped the sub price to $99 for a year.  So basically, it was 15 months for $100, or $6.66 a month.

I figured it would allow me to try out their plugins over a longer period of time in order to see what I really liked and later buy the ones that stood out to me the most. I'm glad to have the opportunity to finally try their plugins without having to purchase one of their hardware pieces. So far, I really like what they have to offer. 

I'm an Ultimate 11 user but I already picked up Capitol Mastering Compressor, Electra 88 Vintage Keyboard Studio, and Waterfall Rotary Speaker along the way. Looks like I'll be upgrading to Ultimate 12 for $199.50 to get Sound City and C-Suite C-MAX Limiter.

Edited by Bapu

18 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I'm an Ultimate 11 user but I already picked up Capitol Mastering Compressor, Electra 88 Vintage Keyboard Studio, and Waterfall Rotary Speaker along the way. Looks like I'll be upgrading to Ultimate 12 for $199.50 to get Sound City and C-Suite C-MAX Limiter.

Bapu , how is the capitol comp , anything new on the table ?