Wanna nother lame music cartoon?

Notes_Norton

12 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Have you been watching the divorce channel for the deaf again ?

No. I'm not divorced or deaf.

Yet.

My wife did leave me recently because according to her I am "arrogant" and "take her for granted".

She'll be back.

• Haha 2

On 11/6/2023 at 3:17 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

Have you been watching the divorce channel for the deaf again ?

Kenny

12 hours ago, paulo said:

No. I'm not divorced or deaf.

Yet.

My wife did leave me recently because according to her I am "arrogant" and "take her for granted".

She'll be back.

I'm glad to hear you are not divorced yet and your wife will be back ....

I like true crime shows , Dateline , Snapped , Murderous Affairs , Corrupt Crimes and Buried in The Back Yard .

I'm not a murderer or a serial killer and I have learned a few things by watching these shows .

One , Whether the police can produce a body or not they will always catch the criminal via the cell phone tower location pings  when dealing with a shaky alibi .

Two  , They always know who done it when the killer goes on and try's to cash in the 1/4 Million Dollar life insurance policy the deceased took out only 2 months ago  as per the killers recommendation   😉

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

10 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I'm glad to hear you are not divorced yet and your wife will be back ....

I like true crime shows , Dateline , Snapped , Murderous Affairs , Corrupt Crimes and Buried in The Back Yard .

I'm not a murderer or a serial killer and I have learned a few things by watching these shows .

One , Whether the police can produce a body or not they will always catch the criminal via the cell phone tower location pings  when dealing with a shaky alibi .

Two  , They always know who done it when the killer goes on and try's to cash in the 1/4 Million Dollar life insurance policy the deceased took out only 2 months ago  as per the killers recommendation   😉

Kenny

Well, you certainly gave that little joke a dark turn..........but it does bring to mind a question....

As I understand it, when a woman becomes "officially" missing, the man in her life is always the first one to come under heavy scrutiny by the police who just want to try and pin it on the easiest target. This being so....

How long would a perfectly innocent man have to wait before getting rid of all her crap without it looking suspicious?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, paulo said:

How long would a perfectly innocent man have to wait before getting rid of all her crap without it looking suspicious?

Asking for a friend.

😅

Tell your "friend" it is safe to get rid of all her stuff only after he cashes in his wife's  half a million dollar life insurance policy  and has the 25 year old baby sitter move in with him permanently .

Kenny

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...